Where can I find information on types of drugs?
- The Forth Valley Alcohol and Drug Partnerships produce a comprehensive printed directory of services.
- The Scottish Drugs Forum produce a comprehensive printed guide to drugs called Drugfax – this publication is available on request and is chargeable.
- NHS Health Scotland is a national health board working with public, private and third sectors to reduce health inequalities and improve health.
Where can I get help for a drug or alcohol problem locally?
- CGL Forth Valley Recovery Service
Tel: 0808 196 2188
- FV Family Support Service
Tel: 0808 010 1011
- Know the Score – free and confidential advice 24 hours a day
Tel: 0800 587 5879
To find out about information on drug and alcohol support services available in your area see:
- FVADP Service Directory
- Scottish Drugs Forum Service Directory
How can I find information on the drug and alcohol problems in my area?
- The Scottish Public Health Observatory (ScotPHO) collaboration is co-led by ISD Scotland and NHS Health Scotland, and includes the Glasgow Centre for Population Health, National Records of Scotland and Health Protection Scotland. They aim to provide a clear picture of the health of the Scottish population and the factors that affect it.
- The Online Profiles Tool is able to display all of the data and outputs associated with each profile, there are also supplementary reports available.